Reservation Changes and Cancellation Policy
- Any change or cancellation to your reservation should be made by calling +18883208550 and providing your reservation confirmation code(s) and room(s) at least 24 hours prior to your check-in date.
- Cancellation for King and Queen rooms is 72 hours prior to your arrival. For all other rooms, including:
King Condo suites, Presley’s Penthouse, Studio, 1- & 2-Bedroom units, and The Bunkhouse, you will need to provide a $100 deposit at the time of booking. The cancellation policy for these rooms is a full refund 14 days prior to your arrival. For more information regarding peak season dates, and our cancellation policy please contact us at +18883208550.
- If the change or cancellation does not take place within the time limit and in the manner previously mentioned, the deposit of $100.00 USD will be charged to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
- On the day of check-in, the hotel will put a hold on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation. If that card is not authorized, the reservation will be considered subject to availability, and in case of high occupancy in the hotel, any non-guaranteed reservation will be automatically canceled.
- For stays of more than one night, if the guest fails to arrive at the hotel, the “No Show” charge for the first night of the reservation will be charged, plus tax, to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation. The rest of the stay will be canceled automatically.
There will be an extra charge for each additional person (over 12 years old).
The maximum capacity of people will depend on the type of room reserved.
For more information on our Reservation Changes and Cancellation Policy please call us at +18883208550 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org